Novastar Prep is a highly respected fast growing Private Tutoring, Test Prep and Supplemental Educational Services provider. Founded by socially conscious teachers and parents, Novastar Prep is built on the foundational beliefs that each student learns differently, possess tremendous gifts, and deserves the investment in cultivating their personal excellence and becoming the best version of themselves. Novastar Prep delivers on this mission through our proven learner-centric approach that develops the learning skills and strategies required to achieve academic goals and build greater confidence for lifelong success. Over a decade, with 100% of our students reporting greater self-confidence, our approach is working and in high demand.
We are seeking instructors for the following subjects:
- AP Physics (I, II, C)
- Regular Physics
- University Physics
Novastar Prep Difference
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- RECENT or CURRENT tutoring/teaching experience with elementary and middle school children : 1+ years experience preferred. Experience in a classroom setting a plus!
- Passion for teaching
- Clear communication skills
- Have a reliable vehicle for transportation
- Computer literate
- Willingness to commit for at least a semester
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Competitive Pay: We pay per hour not per session! Incentives + Achievement Awards & Recognition
- Paid on time: Direct deposit pay every 2 weeks.
- Have Fun: Only teach the subject(s) you Love...all administrative items are handle by your team.
- Team Effort: Our dedicated team supports each teacher succeed.
Novastar Prep is an EEO employer and is a safe and drug-free workplace.