Flexible Hours, Competitive Pay, & Telecommute!
Novastar Prep is a highly respected fast-growing Private Tutoring, Test Prep, and Supplemental Educational Services provider. Founded by socially conscious teachers and parents, Novastar Prep is built on the foundational beliefs that each student learns differently, possesses tremendous gifts, and deserves the investment in cultivating their personal excellence and becoming the best version of themselves. Novastar Prep delivers on this mission through our proven learner-centric approach that develops the learning skills and strategies required to achieve academic goals and build greater confidence for lifelong success. Over a decade, with 100% of our students reporting greater self-confidence, our approach is working and in high demand.
We are seeking a qualified Part-Time
to help us assist with website design and maintenance
- Create attractive webpages
- Website maintenance
- Ensure clear and accurate communication
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience with WordPress CMS
- Knowledgeable about current trends in website design
- Skill with PHP, HTML, CSS, and other applicable programming languages
- Must have strong attention to detail
Novastar Prep is an EEO employer and is a safe and drug-free workplace.